Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Silas

My second son is Silas. He is my tiger. They say that two brothers can have different personalities - these two do. Silas has very little fear of anything and he wants to do whatever his brother does. His bravery takes him into the rain to play in the sand, into the river to pick up a newt, and into the living room to tackle his daddy.

I know that Silas's bravery may get him into mischief, but in this video from Ray Boltz, another Silas's bravery lands him in jail for sharing the gospel. My Silas dances around the room in praise to God and shouts out "Behold He jumps, riding on the towels" when we sing "Days of Elijah." As he grows in his passion for God, I believe I will often here him singing, "I will praise the Lord," no matter where he finds himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment